Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall

I am really sorry for the quality of this picture (check out the reflection of the unfinished ceiling in my basement). I am obviously new at this photo thing, but this is the before of my mirror from Salvation Army. And, this is after a couple of coats of Krylon White Gloss spray paint. Isn't she a beauty! I am sure you can imagine my excitement when I first saw her, she was a real sleeping beauty!
I love finding pieces like this and knowing they will have new life again.
I am so excited to join my first link party! Check out all of the great ideas at
Under the Table and Dreaming
UndertheTableandDreaming
and Photobucket and
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
and

2 comments:

  1. Ann, this is beautiful!! I love the details in the carvings...and wonderful finish! Thanks SO much for linking up to Style Feature Saturday! -shaunna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks much better. Thanks so much for linking to the party!

    ReplyDelete