Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Short Dresser With Chunky Legs And A Reminder

When will I learn to take before pics consistently?

This started out as a very dark, overly varnished low dresser.
I gave it two coats of ASCP and distressed it lightly,
 thengave it a coat of clear Minwax.
 The knobs are the turquoise ones left from the buffet that sold last week.
Yes, there is a missing knob, the screw would not grab the back
 of the knob, so I had to get a longer screw.


This is our new booth at Sentimental Journey and
we have it all decked out for Christmas.

A fun display of Christmas Trees.


I wish I could say that the big white tree was vintage, but
it actually came from Walmart. But I am always on the
lookout for an older white tree. Or, maybe one of those silver ones with
the rotating color light projector. We had one of those when I was little.

Also, don't forget that the Restyled Sundays Linky Party
is still going on through Friday, be sure to join in.
I love seeing all of your thrifty finds and projects.

I am linking up to the following parties:
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely piece! I think it would be charming at the end of a bed.

    ReplyDelete