Sunday, May 6, 2012

Restyled Sundays #36


Welcome Back to Restyled Sundays

Once again it has been a really busy week, but at least I feel like we are beginning to get a grip on life.
I am starting to find my way around the new office and feel somewhat at home. I haven't done much yet to move out of the old office, but today I am going to spend the day there and pack and sort.
I spent the day at my mom's new house yesterday and hung her pictures. There is still alot to do,
but she is starting to get organized as well.  I was actually able to post once this week, if you didn't see my redo of a Duncan Phyfe table, be sure to check it out here.

Now, let's see what you all shared this week.
We had a really great party, thanks to everyone who joined in.
My favorites are:
I love this super functional kitchen island made from a pallet.
Check out Becky's transformation at Beyond The Picket Fence.
Stephanie from The Cozy Old Farmhouse took a set of Ikea
cannisters and made them look old with faux galvanized metal lids.
They turned out awesome!

JoAnn at life at 2810 shared the most interesting find.
No one seems to know what it was, but she turned it into a photo holder.
Be sure to check it out.
And finally, Cyndi from Blue Star Antiques share this updated foot
stool that she recovered with a stenciled piece of canvas.

Now, lets see what you have this week...

2 comments:

  1. Ann, thanks so much for featuring my stool this week! You've got an awesome party and I love to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ann! Thanks for the chance to party with you!

    ReplyDelete