Sunday, May 19, 2013

Restyled Sundays 65


Welcome back to Restyled Sundays!
Another week gone by! Between work and the antique stores, I feel like I am meeting myself coming and going. On top of all of that, my Mom and Dad rented a storeroom last year when they moved into senior living. Its time to get everything out of there since they aren't ever going to use any of it. I learned the art of being a pack rat from two of the best, so this process has me really looking at simplifying my life as soon as possible.
Well, enough about me, let's take. Look at last weeks party.


Barbara from Decorating with Barbara has a great tutorial on makin your own Mercury Glass.


Denise from Denise on a Whim created a cute chalkboard with shelf out of an old chair back.
Thanks to everyone for following and sharing. I love hearing from you all so please leave a comment and I will get back with you!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature Ann! Hope you're having a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for another awesome party! Have a wonderful week! :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ann for featuring my mercury glass project...what a thrill. Thank you so much for hosting and wishing you a wonderful week!
    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete