Monday, February 27, 2012

Restyled Sundays #26

Welcome Back to Restyled Sundays!

It's been a rough week around here, so once again I am a day or more late getting this party started.
My dad has been in the hospital twice in the last two weeks, and he is still there tonight.
My poor mom is so exhausted, I spent most of the last three days with her at the hospital.
It is truly amazing how tiring it is to sit around and wait. Please keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers and hopefully we will be able to take him home in the next few days.

Now, I really want to say a huge thanks to all of you who shared such great makeovers and finds.
You are amazing!


This gorgeous beauty is from Monica of Decorating Insanity.
She painted it Tiffany Blue and then used a metallic glaze.
 I think the shimmer really sets it off.

Good Time Charlie from Redoux shared another French makeover.
This dresser was on its third life. She sure knows how to bring them back to life.

Tammy at Type A Decorating redid this cool vintage wardrobe
 for her lucky daughter Lauren. I am in love with it.
I have a thing for pink lately, or maybe always!
Laura from Top This Top That shared a tour of her sisters house. These
amazing antique jars are actually old dental medicament bottles that she
found at an estate sale. Of course, being a dentist, I had to feature these :)

Last but not least, Angie from Knick of Time Interiors redecorated
her entryway by painting one wall with chalkboard paint.
 Be sure to check out all of the rest of the decor.
Thanks to everyone else for sharing, I hope you will still share again this week!
Also, don't forget to sign up for the Ramsign Giveaway by
Wednesday, February 29th.



3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear your father has been ill. I hope he gets to come home soon and your Mom and you get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your dad. I was starting to get worried about you and it sounds like you have had a lot on your plate. Sending thoughts & prayers to you and your family and hope your dad can make it home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am keeping your father in my prayers. I hope he has a speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete