Saturday, April 21, 2012

Restyled Sundays #34

Welcome Back to Restyled Sundays

Well once again, this party is late getting started. We have been out of town this weekend and just got back, so I wanted to get the party started even though it is late. We went to see my father-in-law who will be celebrating his 91st birthday tomorrow. He is truly amazing, still living on his own and very active.  He plays the saxaphone in a jazz band, and he plays every single day!

Let's see what you all shared last week.
I love the restyling of this pair of end tables by
this cute garden trellis from scratch.
The Joyful Thrifter always finds the greatest stuff.
I love these 70's crewel designs.

Again, thanks for sharing. I hope to see you all again this week.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Thanks for stopping by my blog and inviting me to your PARTY!! - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is wonderful article ! I simply love’d it !

    ReplyDelete