Sunday, March 3, 2013

Restyled Sundays #57


Welcome Back to Restyled Sundays

Sorry I missed the party last week and have been out of touch. We have been dealing
with the Blizzard of OZ times Two. I did get some beautiful pictures, but we had 12" of snow
a week ago Thursday, and then another 12" this last Tuesday. For someone who thought
that Spring was almost here, I was not prepared. So I made soup and pie and lots of goodies
and did nothing but paperwork for two weeks .I was suffering from gray skies and a
lack of inspiration.

The trees were completely bent over by the weight of the snow.


Such a beautiful winter wonderland.

These yews normally completely hide the utility box.
At least it was interesting to look at. But I am so happy that
we are going to hit 40 degrees today and see some melting.

Anyway, back to the party!
Two weeks ago, the party had a couple of great projects I want to feature!

I love this corner cabinet makeover by Shabby Gals
be sure to check out the cute seat cushion on the chair next to it.

Next, this basket makeover is really nice. Kathy at Life on Lakeshore Dr
performed a quick and easy update. Great styling.

I'll try to stay more motivated this week, and maybe I will even finish a project!

Now let's see what you have been up to lately!



3 comments:

  1. Love your snowy pictures. This year we had snow twice plus lots of ice and huge amounts of rain. Thank you for hosting.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there with the snow Ann! This has been quite the winter here too. It was in the 50's here yesterday, so now we're 'down' to about 18" of snow. I'm so ready for spring.

    Thanks for hosting!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my corner cabinet!! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete