Sunday, March 31, 2013

Restyled Sundays #59


Welcome Back to Restyled Sundays!

I decided to wait today until everyone had time to spend with their families on Easter.
We are so blessed to have family to be with on this Holy Day.

Yesterday our family had a huge gathering at our house. We did the Easter Egg
hunt in the rain, then had brunch a lot's of fun and conversation followed.
Everyone was able to come, so it was great.
Today, we went to lunch at my parents senior living facility.
They had prime rib for all, but being a vegetarian, I chowed down on the
veggies and had a wonderful baked sweet potatoe. Yum, nothing better.

We had a great party last week, and I want to tell you the weatherman was
right on with the forecast. We got 9" of snow on Sunday morning, but it was
all gone by Friday. Yeah! I really hope that was the end of it.

Now I want to share my favorites from last week.

Lynda from Something Created Everyday went shopping and here is
one of my favorite thrifting finds in a long time. Can't you just picture
those jars with fresh flowers as a centerpiece?
Joy at A Vintage Green found this chair a a sale and it sure
didn't look like this. Check out her handy hubby's amazing makeover.

This little cabinet is such a unique shape and now it is
simply beautiful thanks to Creat Inspire
.And check out this amazing gun cabinet makeover
by once again, CreateInspire. Some serious talent here!
And, she has been very busy.

Now let's see what you've been up to this week.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Ann! Thanks so much for hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann....thanks for stopping by....sounds like you had a great Easter. I would love to find a chair like that....I have been looking for quite a while...it will find me eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting Ann! Also thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment!! I appreciate it! Have a wonderful day, Lori

    www.marvinsdaughters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete