Sunday, April 7, 2013

Welcome Back to Restyled Sundays #50


Welcome Back to Restyled Sundays!

Another busy week, and I finally had a little time to work at the antique
store. It felt so good to be in their rearranging, but I have a lot of work
to do to make it as pretty as I would like.  The best part of the week
is the weather. It was actually 77 degrees yesterday and even though it
was a little windy, I could not wait to get out a shake my can of Krylon.
No, I am not leaving this red. But it will probably take a couple
of cans of spray paint to cover this.

Well now let's talk about what you all shared last week.

Denise on a whim created this adorable mail station
from an old shutter and a little help from her hubby. 

Lisa from Create Inspire Me turned an ugly dresser into
this sweet vintage find. Be sure to check out the before.

Cyndi from Blue Star Antiques gutted an old salvaged
radio and created this beautiful little display piece.

I seemed to be on a blue theme this week :)
It is my favorite color!


Now let's see what you have been up to this week.



5 comments:

  1. I love the mail station made from the shutter. I have two yellow shutters in my garage and may have to make something similar. Cute! I'm your newest follower and happy to be linking to your creative party.
    Lynn at Cottage and Creek
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features. Turquoise is very popular right now. Very mid century. Thanks for hosting.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Ann, for the feature this week! Feeling incredibly thrilled to be included with that fantastic antique radio redo from Blue Star Antiques. That is awesome! Thanks for hosting another party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting Ann!Love checking out all the fun projects! Hope you are having a great week, Lori

    ReplyDelete