Saturday, April 13, 2013

Restyled Sundays #61

Welcome Back to Restyled Sundays!

I don't know if anyone else noticed, because I didn't until just now, but last week was
really week #60 and I labeled it #50. So now we are on the right track, and I am
officially a dummy! Probably more like ADD and I have to many things
running around in my head at once. Oh well, we are all good now.

We did not get to keep our warm weather long, but surely spring is a coming
since my flowers are all starting to shoot up little sprouts.
I really want to rework my garden this year. It would really help to have shade
loving plants in the shade and sun in the sun. My knock out roses only
bloom a little under the big birch trees. I'll try to get some pics soon.

Anyway, lets get on with the party. Thanks so much for all who joined
in last week. I love seeing what you have done.

I am in love with the beautiful finish on this
black armoire that Lisa from {createinspire} transformed..
It's truly a wow!

Talk about amazing! This girl transforms pianos into works
of art. From the junk in our trunks!

I love paper wreaths and Ashley from Ashley's Dandelion Wishes
added some color with different papers. Very springy!

amazing husband who made this cute bird house for her
from and old ice cream churn! What a guy!

Thanks to everyone again for joining in. I hope you have had a great week
and have lots to share this week.



5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature Ann and thanks for hosting! Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, thanks for hosting this week's party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting to read thank you I really liked your article I love your beautiful blog and so enjoy your posts.good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting to read thank you I really liked your article I love your beautiful blog and so enjoy your posts.good job

    ReplyDelete