Saturday, August 27, 2011

Restyled Sundays Begins!

                                                      

I am so excited to be hosting my first link party. I really want to see what thrifting finds you have made and what finds you have restyled. I love sharing my finds and makeovers, but can't wait to  see what you've got.  Be sure to add the Restyled Sundays button (on the sidebar) to your blog post and link it up below.


I did not have time this weekend to thrift  because my dad is in the hospital, but I bought this earlier in the week and it may be my favorite poodle figurine yet. I have been looking for a set for several years and found this sitting in a booth near mine for $8.50.  I have seen them listed on ebay for as high as $75.00. I couldn't get to the front to buy it fast enough.  Be sure to tell your friends about the party, the more the merrier!

I am linking to:

southern hospitality





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite Ann! Now get to work on your chairs so we can see them =) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invite! I will now be following your blog...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann..my name is Julie and I want to thank you for your nice comment. Because of that, I hopped over to check your blog and Love it. Just became a new follower!! I used to live in Overland Park. Went to SMS and KU...do love it there :-))

    ReplyDelete