Friday, December 30, 2011

My Top 10 Favorite Projects of 2011

I have had so much fun this year blogging about my ongoing projects. Since this has been my first full year posting, I decided to join in with the crowd and share my favorites.

So, here is my top ten!

#10
I love this little stool, but it was so easy, it can't be any higher than this!

#9
I was pretty proud of my first slipcover attempt with this little chair.

#8
I love pink, so this desk makeover was super fun.
Check out those cute HL knobs.

#7
I was really pleased with this desk makeover! It
had a formica top and I got it for $17, yay!


#6
Drawers of Knowledge ( or I went crazy for Mod Podge)

#5
My first ASCP makeover.
A beautiful bow front desk in Paris Grey.

#4
I loved how well the damask designs fit around the pulls.

#3
A beautiful waterfall buffet with ORB pulls

#2
My biggest project yet, a Duncan Phyfe table and chairs.

And #1
My Favorite Makeover Ever!
I still can't believe how beautiful this buffet turned out.
I hope to someday come across something similar.

I hope you enjoy revisiting some of these posts,
I have really been loving the Top Tens of My Favorite Blogs.

Sharing with the following parties:


Photobucket

The Thrifty Groove

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful redo's your accomplished during 2011! Love them all! Thank you for being part of TTF this week and I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete