Sunday, March 11, 2012

Restyled Sundays #28 And A Happy Day

Restyled Sundays #28


Welcome to Restyled Sundays # 28. First of all I want to thank everyone for keeping my father in your thoughts and prayers. After 4 weeks in the hospital he is finally home. At 89, he is still going to need some time to regain his strength, but were are so happy to have him on the mend.

Now let's get started.

Martina from Northern Nesting restyled this cute little table for her entry.
I love this two tone look

Kathe from Kathe With An E hit an amazing estate sale with over
800 pieces of candlewick. Wow, what a find!
Adriene from Pages From Home created this memo board for her
home office from an old frame and chicken wire. Be sure to check out her blog.

Peggy from The Painted Pear found this great little crock worth
a whole lot more than she paid while browsing some thrift shops.
Check out her other finds on her blog.
things. I really love this old door topper she has painted white.

Thanks so much to everyone for sharing. Lot's of inspiring posts.
Now let's see what you have this week.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the party Ann! I'm so glad your Dad is home. My prayers are with your family.
    Take care,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for hosting, happy that your dad got to come home.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ann,
    Thanks for highlighting my little find!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to host. My thoughts are with you and your family and hoping your dad can regain his strength. So glad he was able to go home!! That has to help immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My link above is bad, #12. If you will delete it I will add again.
    Thanks!

    ~Bliss~
    correct link: http://blissranch.blogspot.com/2012/03/magazine-copycat-challenge-cabinet.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute blog, I love your ideas! I'm a new follower and would love for you to stop by my brand new blog and follow, too :)

    ReplyDelete