Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Spring Cow and a Sneak Peek

I am trying so hard to keep touch with reality while my dad is in the hospital.
So, I decided to show you my favorite recent thrifting find.

Meet Elsa!
I love anything blue and white. You will find it everywhere in my house.
I have a blue and white bunny and a bear, but this is my first cow.
Isn't she adorable! She is all ready for spring with her pretty flowers.

And now I want to show an area in my house that I am getting ready to change up. 
This is in my entry way where the stairs go up. We moved into
this house 9 years ago and I had this swag a few years in my old house,
so it is beginning to show its age. Talk about a dust collector!
I have always loved it because my mom made it for me and
the colors were perfect for my style. But, I have decided its time to
retire the swag and put something new up there.
Tomorrow I will hopefully have the finished product to share.
Until then, here is a sneak peek.

Don't forget to join Restyled Sundays. You can enter until Friday at Midnight.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that your worried about your Dad.
    Your little Elsa is sweet.

    ReplyDelete