Saturday, June 2, 2012

Restyled Sundays #39

Welcome Back to Restyled Sundays

Since I was gone last week, I will feature the links from a week ago.
Hopefully in the next week or two, I will be back to posting some of my own makeovers.

I love the old knife on this re purposed tote from Angie

Peggy from The Painted Pear turned this old chair
into a sweet fairy garden.

Cyndi at Blue Star Antiques took this old rusty chairs
to a whole new level with this gorgeous fabric.

This is one of those wow! transformations you just have to see.
I will definitely be trying some rub n buff soon.

Now lets see what you have been doing this week!


3 comments:

  1. Awh... thanks for featuring my chair! I always love your party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ann,
    Thanks so much for the feature!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little chair with the Fairy Garden! Happy Sunday! -K

    ReplyDelete