Saturday, June 16, 2012

Restyled Sundays #41


Welcome Back to Restyled Sundays!


It has been another busy week, but I think we are beginning to feel human again.
We haven't even begun to dig our way out of the storerooms yet, but a little rest has done us
all alot of good. My brother headed back to California and I really miss him. I cannot imagine
getting through these multiple moves without his help! Tomorrow is Father's Day
and I am so blessed to still have my father here to share it with. He will be 90 in September,
so I will cherish each holiday with him.

I want to share the things I picked up at the only antique mall I made it to on our vacation.
We were in Harrisonburg, VA and I found an antique mall to wander through. They had so many
great things in there, but this is all I came out with.
I love this little poodle salt and pepper shaker set!

I already had a set like this, and did not realize they didn't match
until I took this picture.  I think they are so cute someone else might enjoy them.

My grandfather always had one of these folding rulers in his pocket.
There are so many cute things you can do with these.

I know you can't see the embossing on this bottle, but it
says Stars and Stripes forever.

And, you know how much I love blue and white. this little
cup was only 3.00 and I could not resist.

Now, let's see what you all shared this week. My favorites are...

Miranda at Pressing On took a little bit of ASCP and created
a beautiful side table.
handiest husband who made this cabinet to replace their kitchen desk.

You have to see how this garden shed used to look!
Kathe with and e and her husband moved and updated it.

This little cabinet is now a fireside beauty thanks to
Suttons Daze. Be sure to check out the before.

Now let's see what you have been up to this week.
Thanks in advance for linking up!
southern hospitality

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature on my side table! I really appreciate your hosting a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really found some fun things! I love the folding yardstick! Thanks for featuring my new kitchen cabinet.

    Have a great week!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute little things! I didn't know you moved! Will you find another place to have your stuff? Thank you for hosting, hope you are having a wonderful Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete