Friday, June 1, 2012

Were Out!


I am so sorry there was no Restyled Sunday last week, but I was buried deep in packing and moving. But, the good news is...

We are out of our office!!! After working tirelessly for the long weekend, we ended up til 9:00 Wednesday night getting everything out of our dental office. A week ago, we still didn't know what all we were going to do with all of our larger dental equipment. Fotunately, we were able to donate most of it . We had 8 dental chairs and 5 x-rays that were still in good shape and working well. I had found one low income clinic in Topeka, Ks that wanted three of the chairs and all of the waiting room furniture. We still had 5 to go. In the next 4 days, we found another free dental clinic in Kansas City that wanted 3 more chairs and all but one of the x-rays. The big pano x-ray went to a doctor who was a class mate of ours, and the last two dental chairs went to a tatoo shop. Yeah, we didn't have to take any of the big stuff to storage, but our living room is stacked floor to ceiling with boxes of small stuff.
I was able to sell a bunch of stuff on Craigslist! Refrigerator, washer, dryer, desk chairs, etc.

This is where we had worked for the last 21 years.

We had planned a trip to North Carolina a year ago for this weekend, so after we got home Wednesday night, we did a few quick loads of laundry and headed out for Banner Elk, NC.
So here is where we are for the next few days. It is actually cold and rainy today, but should be nicer tomorrow. My husband is having a great time at a car show here. I have spent most of the day trying to
get online, but now that I am on I can hardly stay awake.

Tomorrow, I will try to take some real pics of the area and share the beautiful mountain views with you.
I also hope to go to an antique store down the road.

Have a great night and I'll see you alot more shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment