Sunday, November 4, 2012

Restyled Sundays #49


Welcome Back to Restyled Sundays!

Another fast week has flown by and we are actually in Texas today as I write this.
My husband has an older 928 Porsche and we like to go to gatherings in various
parts of the country. This time it is the Texas Hill Country, actually Marble Falls, TX
It is north of Austin, southwest of Dallas. It is beautiful in a different way.

My heart has truly been with the people in the Northeast this week, trying to
survive the devastation of Sandy. I pray for them all and for the families that have
lost loved ones.

Thanks to those of you who did share last week!
I love this shabby chair makeover by Shabby Gals
Just check out those cute little wheels.

boring little cabinet at a garage sale and turned it into this adorable cabinet.

And Helen from Shades of Safhire crocheted this adorable Mickey Mouse
hat for her niece. I wish I had learned to crochet!

Thanks again for sharing. I hope you all have some fun things to share this week

4 comments:

  1. Ann, thanks for hosting this week's party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann! Thanks so much for hosting and I just wanted to let you know you've been nominated for the Liebster Award! You can check out the details here: http://createinspireme.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my little pink chair! So greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog, and am enjoying it :-) I hope you enjoyed Marble Falls, I live less than an hour away, just east of Blanco (between Blanco and Wimberley, Tx). It's my favorite part of the state. Now I'm off to read more of your lovely blog ...

    Patty

    ReplyDelete