Sunday, January 20, 2013

Restyled Sundays #52


Welcome Back to Restyled Sundays

Well it's been a week since I have done anything. I have had the flu, yuk! I am actually feeling somewaht better, but really have no energy. I am forcing myself to get up and get something done. If I am gonna feel lousy, I might as well feel lousy while I am doing something.

I had some great projects I finished before I got sick, but I just haven't had the drive to write anything up. 
I promise I will share them in the next few days, but for now I want to thank those of you
who shared last week. 


Check out this amazing red buffet makeover by 
If the outside wasn't cool enough, 
she added some really cool stencils to the inside to
make it a truly wow piece!


shared some great thrifting finds. You can never go wrong 
with Pyrex bowls!

Paul from One Creative Couple put two old
doors together and turned them into a corner
art gallery. Brilliant!
And Cathy, his wife, created this cool idea board
for her daughters new bedroom redo.
They truly are One Creative Couple

Thanks guys for sharing again. Now let's see if your week 
has been more productive than mine!

5 comments:

  1. thank you for featuring my buffet, have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring our doors and our mood board! And thanks for hosting your party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my Pyrex bowls. Love your blog. Also, thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete