Sunday, January 13, 2013


Welcome Back to Restyled Sunday's



Thanks so much for the four of you who shared last week.
 I know it had been a while since I had a party, but I really appreciate your patience.
I definitely want to feature all four of you for posting last week.

her husband redid their basement and he refinished this 
antique scale. Amazing transformation.
Shanna from Restoration Redoux shared her top ten 
projects from 2012. Be sure to check them all out.
Paul from One Creative Couple, took and ugly old chair
and created this masterpiece. All I can say is Wow!
Finally, Helen from Shades of Safhire shared her 
digital scrapbooking pages. So creative Helen!


 Sunday is here again and I can't wait to see what you've been up to.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my scale! It's always fun to participate in your parties!

    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete