Saturday, June 4, 2011

Shabby Chic Wine Rack

I found this wine rack at Goodwill a while back and it has
 just been sitting in my basement waiting for some love.
I finally had a few days off this week and got several projects finished.
Unfortunately this wine rack was very wobbly, so it needed a little glue and clamping first.

After gluing I painted it with Krylon's Satin Ivory.

A little distressing and then some spray polyacrylic.
It's really hard to see the distressing from these pics, but I really went over it good.

Looks pretty good with the bottles on display!
A lot better than the before.

Thanks for visiting, I will get more of my finished projects up soon.

Linking to:

1 comment:

  1. whoah this weblog is fantastic i really like reading your posts.

    Keep up the great work! You realize, a lot of individuals are hunting round
    for this info, you can help them greatly.

    My weblog - flickr.com

    ReplyDelete