Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall at the Mall (Antique)

       Well, so much for posting in a day or two. I was already to get back on a regular posting schedule when my Dad ended up in the hospital. He is 92 now and it doesn’t take a lot to knock him off his feet. He was there for 5 days and came home with visiting nurses. I am the only child that lives close, so I spend a lot of time over at their place helping out with lots of things. I love my mom and dad dearly, so it is my blessing to spend time with them.

      At the Antique Mall, I have three booths now.  Fall is starting to wind down and I am hoping to get a lot of the Christmas décor in this weekend. I wanted to share some pictures of the booths as they are now before the festive decorations go in. I am not a huge fall decorator, but I did have a little in there.

20141017_174450

The enormous silver birdcage has sold and so has the  cape and mask hanging to the left. You can see a couple of tiny pumpkins on the dresser, but not a lot in here for fall.

20141017_174415

A couple of pumpkins in here and some fall throws.  It is amazing how a picture lets you look at your display from a different perspective. This booth seems awfully messy to me. Can’t wait to clean it up for  Christmas.

20141017_174334

20141017_174325

This is the newest booth and it is my favorite.  The armoire and china cabinet/desk are both gorgeous. Again, very little fall, but I can’t wait to deck the halls for Christmas!

I will do my best to be back soon with some beautiful Holiday Booths.

Thanks for visiting, I would love your comments and if you have any suggestions for my booth spaces, I would love to hear them. I would not be insulted, I truly want to improve my spaces and become successful at the antique business.

Have a blessed day, be back soon.

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment