Friday, April 1, 2011

All Around London

This couch was my daughter's first slipcover! Can you believe how great this looks? Check out her complete post over at Who Makes Up This Craft. She was featured today on Pink and Polka Dot's Fridays Featured Slipcovers along with some other cute slipcovers. I love the slipcovered lampshade that was also featured. So, I have to brag about the pillows on her couch. I made them for her. They were embroidery designs of famous places in London. She visited there shortly after she graduated from KU and loved, loved, loved it.
First off is Big Ben.
The Eye of London.
Westminster Abbey.
The Tower of London.
And, St Paul's Cathedral.
All bordered in some of her favorite fabrics and trimmed with navy velvet trim.
I hope you enjoyed seeing more pillows!
Thanks for visiting.
Linking to these parties:
504 Main
Organize and Decorate Everything

2 comments:

  1. Yes - I saw her sofa earlier today, congratulations!! Your pillow cushions are such a lovely touch, they look so charming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, The pillows are wonderful and they look so pretty on your daughter's sofa. Thank you for sharing the pillows at my party.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete