Monday, February 14, 2011

More Thrift Finds And Lots More Projects To Come

What a great weekend for thrifting. We had the first break in the weather since I don't know when. Seriously, it has been so cold and snowy here, we were due for a break. And, we got one! Thift stores here we missed you so. We found some great deals...
Like these adorable vintage soup bowls. How fun would these be in a retro kitchen.
These cuties are soon going in my Etsy store along with some great vintage
Vogue patterns that I found.
This fabulous children's table and chair set, may have to keep this one for my grandkids. This cute little plant stand that needs a little TLC. And a little dusting!
An incredible ginger jar with a very interesting paint job. Some sweet girl named Rachael painted it herself. I hope she doesn't mind if I change it up a bit!
A really cool handpainted picture of Westport Square, a local hotspot in Kansas City where I have spent a few nights partying back when I was younger.
A set of four pictures originally from Bombay (called Petit Fleur). The pictures are going away, but I have a project in mind for the frames.
An old boring wooden towel bar. Someone had covered the 1980's duck on the top with some slightly more updated wallpaper. I needed one for my laundry room, so keep posted to see how it comes out.
And an adorable little Ethan Allen footstool that will soon be getting an update.
I set myself up for lots of projects to stay busy with, but with some great sales at the antique mall this weekend, I need to replenish.
Keep watching for some fun updates and thanks for reading.
Linking To:

1 comment: