Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Pillow To Share

Just wanted to share a great pillow I made after New Years. It was for my booth and sold within a few days. The embroidery design came from Meringue Designs. She has some great modern machine embroidery designs, be sure to check her out if you have an embroidery machine. If you don't she sells them already made on her site.
I've been busy working on my project to share for the copycat of Miss Mustard Seed and Funky Junk Donna. I should have it ready to post soon.
Linking this post to:
UndertheTableandDreaming

3 comments:

  1. That is way cute! Much better to say that quote on a pillow instead of a piece of wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower and this is totally cute! What kind of machine do you use? I would be honored if you would follow my blong and link your blog up over at my BLOG STALKIN' page on my BLOG!

    http://alaynahoward.blogspot.com/p/blog-stalkin.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! That is really pretty!! I'm not surprised it sold so quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete